Wrinkle&Go™ Super Magic Serum
Wrinkle&Go™ Super Magic Serum
Take matters of your beauty back into your own hands withWrinkle & Go Intensive Serum.Its unique blend of powerful age-defying ingredients will pretty much guarantee that you get to finally experience the joys of smooth wrinkle-free skin.
One of the most common issues that people with wrinkles in the body face is a general lack of moisture. Many times this dryness is because of constant exposure to the harsh elements that drain of the little hydration that it has. Wrinkles thrive where the skin is not nourished and hydrated, andWrinkle & Go Intensive Serumbegins by stopping this dryness. Within its formula is the potent combination of Fructan and a staggering +17 Amino acid complex. Together these two penetrate the dry tissue and infuse the skin with moisture deeply. Along with hydration comes a collection of nutrients that strengthen your cells, making them strong enough to support your skin from sagging. This serum is able to give you back that soft yet strong skin!
Giving your skin a lift. With matters of hydration taken care of, Wrinkle & Go Intensive Serum turns its attention to the wrinkles themselves. For this formula bring the exclusively potent Liftonin is a brilliant mix of botanical ingredients that penetrate the skin tissue to strengthen its structure. Stronger skin means that it can no longer form wrinkles, and this is where this serum truly shines.In just a few uses you can see the crow’s feet and other skin folds gradually disappearing as your skin lifts and becomes stronger.
- Firming everything up well-With wrinkles well on their way to becoming a thing of the past, Wrinkle & Go Intensive Serum makes sure that it is hard for them to ever make an appearance again.
- Formulated with up to 12 different peptides which settle into the skin to further reinforce the tissue structure.
- The result is a huge reduction of the overall sag that wrinkled skin suffers from as the skin becomes nice and firm.
- The firmness goes a long way in keeping the wrinkles at bay, as it lasts for as long as you need it to.
- In just a few uses, you will notice evenness of your skin as it continues to remain silky smooth in this firmness.
- A mixture of Apple, Watermelon and Ecurenta Lensing Extracts take center stage at this point to plump the skin up.
- Content: 10ml
- It naturally makes your skin plump.
- It restores the firmness of your skin.
- Restore that bouncy and collected facial shape.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure that you have finished cleansing and toning before applying this serum.
- Simply open the cap and squeeze out an adequate amount to apply to your problem area.
- Rub and pat gently until it is all absorbed.
If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist: (1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation (2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight.
Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
Storage & Handling: (1) Keep the cap closed after use. (2) Keep out of reach of children. (3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extremely high or low temperatures.
Purified Water, Damask Rose Flower, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Potassium Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Pvifil, Pullulan, Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide -8, Capper Tripeptide-1Tripeptidee-1, Tripeptide-29, Hexapropante-12, Nicotinoyl Tripeptide-35, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-29, Ethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic / Kryptic Triglyceride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fructan, Panthenol , Sodium Hyaluronate, Watermelon Extract, Lecithin [Wrinkle and Collagen Serum] Hydrolyzed Collagen, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose in Scotland, Adenosine, Ethyl Helsil glycerin [Wrinkle and Go Serum Hyaluronic Acid] Carbonate with Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexane Diol, Sodium Hyaluronidase