South Korean cosmetics-brand, TONYMOLY, was founded in 2006 and is known for its wacky and whimsical packaging. Although TONYMOLY doesn’t have a cornerstone ingredient, many of its formulations are focused on botanical extracts, like tea tree, honey, pomegranate, coffee, and primrose.
TONYMOLY offers premium skincare products with an eco-friendly focus on natural + organic ingredients and no animal testing. Each product comes in a whimsical and fun packaging.
- This powerful, self-heating balm targets and removes impurities, blackheads, and dead skin cells through a steaming effect, resulting in smoother and firmer-looking skin.
- Net Content: 30g
- Infused with charcoal powder and sea salt to open clogged pores, extract excess sebum and remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cell.
- The balm also contains Vitamin E and egg yolk extract for extra hydration.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the balm after you have cleaned and dried your face, focusing on the area you want to treat.
- Rub the balm gently on your skin and wait for three to five minutes and it will start to heat up.
- When it changes color from clear to opaque white, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Charcoal - Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, contains antibacterial effect, removes toxins, and purifies pores.
- Egg yolk - Maximizes skin’s moisture level and leaves skin silky smooth.
- Sea Salt - Purifies from all residues.
- Free of: Paraben, sulfate, phthalate
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Prunus Semulata Flower Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance