SOMEBYMI is a Korean brand which offers a wide range of both practical and trendy product solutions ranging from skincare and hair care to makeup. The brand supports the no-animal-testing regulation as they also value a cruelty-free label on all of their cosmetic products. They take pride in all of their highly known products and their positive effects on everyone around the world.
- Tea Tree Spot Oil for Trouble Skin - it contains 150,000ppm tea tree oil from Australia and contains 19.88% tea tree leaf extract in Korea.
- Fast sedation and convergence of localized areas - tea tree oil, which effectively soothes skin problems, calms the redness of the skin and helps the pores converge. Combination Calming Item is a combination of calming and moisturizing ingredients such as vitamin B5 panthenol and allantoin.
- Sebum Control and Cooling - the excessive sebum in the problem area are easily controlled, and the cool tea tree scent adds a refreshing effect to the skin tired of external stress, adding a powerful cooling effect. You can also use refreshing tea-flavored tea with self-aroma care.
- 100% EWG Green Grade Good Components - gently care your skin with a good formula that is 100% applied with 20 ingredients free of attachment and EWG green-rated components that can irritate the skin. Ethanol, which is always a concern, can be used without worry as it's from the fermentation of corn grains in Canada.
- Volume Content: 10ml
- It is effective to concentrate troublesome skin even with a small number of droplets.
- Effectively soothes skin problems, calms redness, and helps pore converge.
- Prevents dryness of the skin.
- It controls the oil.
- Let cool and powerful effect on the skin.
BEFORE USING A SPOT OIL
- Before you use the Tea Tree Oil make sure to use cotton swabs for 2-3 days before on the face. Please test on your arm or behind your ears.
- If you have no symptoms for 2-3 days, please use a small amount on your face.
HOW TO USE
- Apply 1-2 drops on a swab and apply to the trouble spot.
- Also, you can use it on the last step of the foundation, apply with a cotton swab and dab on the face a little, to give a refreshing feeling, comforting the sensitive skin.
- If Spot Oil applied locally to the skin for the first time, there may be a feeling of coolness.
- Do not use it for the entire face like normal moisturizing oil.
Ethanol, Tea Tree Leaf Oil (15%), C12-14 Pareth-12, Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tea Tree Leaf Extract (994 ppm), Allantoin