ROUNDAROUND Greentea Trouble Bubble Foam 200mL 1+ Refill 200mL
Those with the acne-prone skin
Those who look for a mild sub-acidic cleanser
Green Tea: Helps the skin find the ideal moist-oil balance and soothe the irritated skin.
Tea Tree: Helps soothe the irritated skin while reducing redness and swelling.
Salicylic Acid: Helps remove dead skin cells.
Buy one and get one free deal
Gently cleanses the acne-prone or sensitive skin with creamy bubbles
Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin.
|Volume / Weight||■ 200mL+200mL|
|Ideal for||■ For all skin types|
|Expiration Date||■ Shipped within 24 months after manufacture / Expiration Date: 12 months after opening|
|How to Use||■ Dispense an adequate amount onto the wet hands, worke into a lather, and gently massage over the face. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
|Ingredients||■ Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (7%), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-glucoside, Methylpropanediol, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Sulfite, Octanediol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Limonene
|MFDS Evaluation of Functional Cosmetics||Y|
|Cautions for Use||■ 1. Consult a specialist if you have abnormal symptoms or side effects such as a skin rash, swelling, or itchiness during use or from exposure to direct sunlight after use
2. Do not use on wounds or other affected areas.
3. Storage and handling instructions
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. If abnormal symptoms occur, consult a specialist.
5. Do not use on children under the age of 3.
6. Care should be taken because side effects may occur if this product is applied onto a wide area of skin in quantity or used for a long time.
7. For those who have hypersensitivity to salicylic acid, diabetes, vascular diseases caused by poor circulation, kidney failure, infection, rubefaction, etc., as well as for those who are menstruating and expecting or to be expecting, avoid using this product because it may cause the skin or body to be oversensitive or abnormal symptoms such as edema and inflammation, worsening the current symptoms.
|Quality Assurance Standard||■ Compensation for defective products is provided according to the criteria for the settlement of consumer disputes notified publicly by the Fair Trade Commission.|
Free Shipping to USA. CA
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).