PYUNKANG YUL was established in March 2016 by Pyunkang Korean Medicine Hospital - Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic (a popular institution known for treating atopic skin disorders). Adhering to a philosophy of holistic body wellness, Pyunkang Yul believes healthy skin is attained by maintaining its oil and moisture balance so it focuses on bolstering, reinforcing, and protecting the skin. Every ingredient that goes into Pyunkang Yul products is carefully selected (the average number of ingredients is 12), which results in products that are gentle, non-irritating, and effective.
By streamlining their ingredients to remove all unnecessary chemical substances from their products, the brand can deliver skincare that contains only the safest and most necessary components. Soothe, safeguard, and heal fatigued, stressed out, and easily irritated sensitive skin with Pyunkang Yul.
All Pyunkang Yul products are 100% made in Korea and cruelty-free.
- Balanced Oil and Moisture.The layer of oil prevents skin moisture from evaporating and maintains skin moisture.
- Soft Serum.Containing oil retaining skin moisture, and is suitable and gently usable even for sensitive skin.
- Glossy Oil. Preventing skin dryness, olive oil continuously imparts moisture, leaving skin moisturized.
- Skin Temperature Down.Barberry root extract helps skin temperature drop and calm sensitive skin.
- Content: 100ml
- Maintains the skin's oil-moisture balance and prevents the evaporation of hydration for a longer-lasting dewy effect.
- Barberry root extracts work to reduce the temperature of your skin to soothe sensitive, irritated skin.
- Olive oil offers an intense hydration effect and prevents your skin from becoming dry.
- Use the spoid to measure out an appropriate amount of the serum.
- Apply in the lines of your skin.
- Apply a little extra to particularly dry regions of your skin.
KEY INGREDIENTSCoptis Japonica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine, Dimethicone