PYUNKANG YULwas established in March 2016 by Pyunkang Korean Medicine Hospital -Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic (a popular institution known for treating atopic skin disorders).Adhering to a philosophy of holistic body wellness, Pyunkang Yul believes healthy skin is attained by maintaining its oil and moisture balance so it focuseson bolstering, reinforcing, and protecting the skin. Each and every ingredient that goes into Pyunkang Yul products are carefully selected (the average number of ingredients is 12), which results in products that are gentle, non-irritating, and effective.
By streamlining their ingredients to remove all unnecessary chemical substances from their products, the brand is able to deliver skin care that contains only the safest and most necessary components. Soothe, safeguard, and heal fatigued, stressed out, and easily irritated sensitive skin with Pyunkang Yul.
All Pyunkang Yul products are 100% made in Korea and cruelty-free.
- A hydrating essence toner contains over 91.3% of Milk Vetch Root Extract which re-energizes and replenishes skin with nutrients.
- The essence-like texture of this toner also helps provide the skin with intense hydration leaving your skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.
- Free from artificial fragrances, dyes, irritants, and colors,and hypoallergenic to care for your skin without irritating it.
- Volume Content: 200ml / 100ml
- Revitalizes dull and dry skin.
- Provides intense hydration and strengthen the skin.
- Enhances skin protection resulting in effective and healthy skin care.
- Containshydroxyethyl cellulose, arginine and astragalus root extract that refines the complexion.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad.
- Apply whilst gently following the lines of your skin.
- Turn the cotton pad over and gently pat the absorb the contents.
- Heat up your hands and cover your skin to further enhance the absorption of the essence toner.
Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine