Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Every product developed by Klairs has been carefully formulated to suit even the most sensitive skin, with all products free from colorants, parabens, alcohol, and fragrance. A cruelty-free brand, Klairs lives by the motto "simple but enough", creating no-frills products that perform and exceed expectations. The brand's outstanding formulations are recognized all over the world, with Klairs products featuring in offline and online publications (Vogue, Refinery29, and Into The Gloss) and receiving awards from different organizations.
- Introduce vitamin C into your routine with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum!
- This cult-fave serum contains 5% vitamin C and is formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin types. Witness brown spots and other pigmentation fades away with regular use.
- The antioxidants in the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum combat free radicals to keep skin looking and feeling young. Transform your skin from dull and boring to bright and glowing!
- Volume: 1.18 fl oz/ 35ml
- Vitamin Juice for your skin! This vitamin drop is a calming serum containing pure vitamin C, with various ingredients adding energy to tired skin.
- This is a multi-solution serum that helps rough cells and widened pores, dull and pigmentation tone. Experience Klairshypoallergenic Vitamin C for sensitive skin.
- Small amounts, persistently. Vitamin C is most effective when it?used with the right amount, persistently. Use a small amount to see improvement in your skin.
- It contains ascorbic acid to gently exfoliate and even out the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive or acne prone skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner and gently massage it into the skin. For those with sensitive skin, use after toner and apply 3-4 drops. For those with extra sensitive skin, mix a few drops into serum or lotion and apply to face.
- Highly recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using during the day.
- Avoid exfoliators (AHA, BHA, etc) in the same skincare routine when using the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop.
- Recommend to store in the fridge or dark cool place away from direct sunlight.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol