Innisfree, Korea's no.1 natural brand is taking the world by storm. With a wide array of products targeting not only women but men as well,Innisfreeis a global phenomenon with their popular and effective beauty products. In addition to their growing band of ambassadors with the likes of Yoona and Lee Min Ho onboard,Innisfreeis a major hit with beauty influencers with their basic skin essentials and carefully curated ingredients in each product.
Owning and operating USDA organic certified assets across Seoul and Jeju Island, Innisfree products are manufactured in Korea and are strictly anti-cruelty and do not participate in any form of animal testing.
- *6-in-1 pore care: Minimize pores + Control sebum + Exfoliate + Deep Cleansing + Brighten skin tone + Cooling
- Winner of 22 Global Beauty Awards
- What is Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask? Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities. (Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay)
- Strong removal of sebum thanks to Super volcanic capsules. As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smoothes out skin.
- Clear, contracted and refreshed pores. The strong absorption of sebum and the cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
Super volcanic clay vs Original volcanic clay
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask: Recommended for treating pores
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Original): Recommended for controlling sebum
- Purifies, deep cleans, and exfoliates with AHA elements to remove dead skin cells and Jeju volcanic clay.
- Controls sebum production and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Brightens, tones, and delivers a cooling effect.
- Leaves skin softer, smoother, and clearer.
- 4-Free System contains no parabens, mineral oil, animal ingredients, and colorants.
- Perfect for a refreshing pick-me-up for shine-free, clarified skin.
HOW TO USE
- After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
- Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
- Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- toner> mask> cleansing
(1) Avoid using the product around your eyes.
(2) Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
(3) If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
(4) Handling and storing the product
- Close the product's container after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor.
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
(5) Close the product's container after using it.
KEY INGREDIENTSWater, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol