Innisfree, Korea's no.1 natural brand is taking the world by storm. With a wide array of products targeting not only women but men as well, Innisfree is a global phenomenon with their popular and effective beauty products. In addition to their growing band of ambassadors with the likes of Yoona and Lee Min Ho onboard, Innisfree is a major hit with beauty influencers with their basic skin essentials and carefully curated ingredients in each product.
Owning and operating USDA organic certified assets across Seoul and Jeju Island, Innisfree products are manufactured in Korea and are strictly anti-cruelty and do not participate in any form of animal testing.
- Skin protecting balm for irritated, acne-prone skin.
- Contains Jeju Bija oil and Centella Asiatica for a healthier, clearer complexion.
- Controls excess sebum and helps treat blemishes, non-comedogenic.
- Net Content: 40 ml
- Bija oil. Made from Torreya Nucifera, this has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to treat and heal troubled spots.
- Centella Asiatica. Soothes irritations and helps repair the skin.
- D-Panthenol. Strengthens the skin for a healthy complexion.
HOW TO USE
- Apply evenly onto the skin, concentrating more on targeted spots.
- Use before a cream step of skincare.
Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane Squalene, Cyclohexasioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil (0.1%), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract